How to take Photos with your Apple Watch
By : Mohamed Akram
December 11, 2016
The latest Apple Watch Series 2, Series 1 and original Watch didn’t have a camera, and it seems that Apple have not intention to include a camera soon despite numerous rumors, still there is a solution, a third party add on created by those who worked on the original Apple Watch.
How to get the CMRA Add on
The CMRA is available right now for pre-order on CMRA’s website,
However it’s only availble in US and Canada for now.
The strap also comes in four separate colours, white, black, grey and blue.
The CMRA has the following specs:
- Cameras: 8MP outward-facing & 2MP front-facing
- Weight: 35g
- Storage: 8GB internal memory
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1
- Charges through the dual charging dock and is splash resistant
- Compatibility: All Apple Watches running watchOS 3 and iPhone 5 or later running iOS 10
It isn’t clear yet as no units are available to test but CMRA website assures that it should work fine with all your Apple devices.
Though the Apple watch can work under water CMRA doesn’t.
However, you do get an additional 8GB of internal storage.